We offer a refreshingly personalized approach to financial planning & investment management . . .
Our model of service is recognized across the country as exemplary. Although our process is fluid and adapts to some extent to the preferences and goals of each client, the steps below will give you a general idea of our process. We encourage you to contact us for a no-cost, no-obligation consultation meeting to learn more about our process.
- Complimentary consultation to determine fit between firm and client; this is an opportunity for you to learn more about the firm and for us to learn about your goals
- Development of an Investment Policy Statement (IPS) - included in this process may be an analysis of your current investment portfolio (including all retirement plans), investment fee analysis, and psychometrically-validated risk tolerance profiling assessment
- Development of an Investment Portfolio Plan in coordination with a Retirement Income Distribution Plan
- Development of Personal Financial Action Plan including, including tax minimization strategies, insurance cost-reduction strategies, and implementation of estate planning documents
- Regular meetings with your advisory team to review and monitor the progress of your investment portfolio and comprehensive financial plan